Fantastic hair

My three choices of the week have to do with having fantastic hair:

Maryna Linchuk for Vogue Russia May 2012:


Maryna Linchuk (04.09.1987) is a Belarusian blonde fashion model. She was declared one of the top 30 models in the 2000s, and debuted on the Victoria's Secret fashion show in 2008.
On this editorial, named "How I met your mother" (Vogue Russia May 2012), she poses for photographer Alexi Lubomirski (I love his work, by the way).
I love how her hair moves, and the outfits (the items belong to the spring collections of Nina Ricci, Burberry Prorsum, Azzedine Alaïa...). My favourite pictures from the editorial are:
©fashiongonerogue
©fashiongonerogue
©fashiongonerogue
©fashiongonerogue
©fashiongonerogue
©fashiongonerogue
©fashiongonerogue
❷ Frizz-Ease
John Frieda's Frizz-Ease 3-day straight semi permanent styling spray. It works!

❸ Franck Provost Repair Expert Mask



1 comentario:

  1. wow that hair is amazing! As soon as I can get my hands on some of those hair styling products, Im definetly trying this look!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...